Visual inspiration: Clothes that make me smile

I have discovered a new fashion brand: HARVEY FAIRCLOTH. It's not just the fact I want ALL of their clothes which are classics with a chic, sharp and funny twist, but the way they present them. I have never looked at a fashion website with so much attention, smiling all the time. It's visual inspiration at its best. Harvey Faircloth has created small comic sequences around a witty description. Isn't that a great idea for all fashion magazines? Neah, maybe it's best to let it stay a unique trait of the fearless creators of this amazing brand: Katie Hatch, Abby Clawson Low and Mara Papa.

How does one say I have had it?


The hostess must keep the crowd moving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make your own moss world: Kokedama Tutorial

I am dreaming of a small Christmas world...

As the world turns... green