Made by MM: Zinemark, the cute magazine bookmark

When reading a magazine, I am always reaching for bits of paper to remember articles I want to research on.
Or just to make sure I know which page I was reading as I tend to get interrupted every time I try to read one...

I have created these zinemarks with characters from my 'Say hello' series and a little Lola girl based on a drawing and images from a magazine. I have cut each one and glued magazine images at the back with a piece of my favourite ribbons in between. After which I laminated the whole thing and carefully cut again along the lines.

You can find these in my Etsy shop!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make your own moss world: Kokedama Tutorial

I am dreaming of a small Christmas world...

The importance of looking carefully